Sunday, November 18, 2007

my GURU in life, CAKRASENA.

another old but yet memorable one.
love this one, it's about my first son, cakra...

My GURU in life, CAKRASENA.

Since the first time I saw a huge positive on the pregnancy test, I knew from that exact moment that my life will be change forever. That motherhood would be a life changing experience for me. And it definitely was. And still is. It’s kind of like a neverending contract that I’ve signed (I’m trying to be extreme here J). And it scare the hell out of me.
It was a very huge responsibility. And also the greatest challenge of all.

Kaka taught me what being patient really means, he taught me about discipline, courage, consistency, changing priorities, sacrifices, being ikhlas, taking risks, having faith in myself. He taught me all about life. And he taught me well.

I definitely learned a lot from him, and as the years passed, I know exactly that this learning experience will never ever end…

Melbourne.
270906.

No comments: